India celebrating its 70th republic day today 26th January 2019. Every year, Indian republic day celebrated in a fervor and zeal manner. In order to honor the day on which the declaration of Independence and constitution of India promulgated, the republic day celebrated on every 26 January right from the year 1950.
Cyril Ramaphosa, the president of South Africa has accepted
to be the chief guest on the 70th republic day parade. The largest
and one of the most important parades of the nation, republic day parade held
on every 26 January at Rajpath in New Delhi.
The artefactindia the reliable online store of the M K Handicrafts in Agra wishes you all a very happy republic day! Having more than 4 decades of experience in marble inlay industry, M K handicrafts sworn as one of the most trusted Indian based marble inlay products manufacturer.
Here are the lists of some lesser-known facts about Indian republic day
· Do you know! Earlier, 26 January was celebrated as the India’s Independence Day or Purna Swaraj Day, until; India got independence on 15th August 1947. January 26, 1930 was the day on which India decided to push British completely from India.
· Nation’s first ever republic day was celebrated on 26 January 1950, which is 3 years after the nation got independence to remember the day of Swaraj as history.
· Republic day celebration will long last for 3 days every year, starting from 26th to 29th of January.
· The first ever Republic day parade held at Rajpath in New Delhi held in 1955, before than from 1950 to 1954 the held at Red Fort National Stadium, Kingsway Camp and at Ramlila Ground.
· The rehearsal of republic day parade carried up to the distance of 12 kilometer and on the republic day, the parade covers the distance of 9 kilometers.
· Mahatma Gandhi’s favorite song ‘Abide With me’ – A Christian song played at the republic day parade.
· The Indian Constitution came to effect from 26th of January 1950. Indian constitution is the longest in the world with 448 articles. Dr. B.R Ambedkar drafted Indian constitution and he took 2 years, 11 months and 18 days to draft the complete constitution.
· The drafting committee under the leadership of Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar includes only 15 women and it referred around 60 countries constitutions before drafting the world’s largest constitution.
· India’s constitution has two copies in English and in Hindi, both copies are handwritten and preserved in helium filled casted at parliament library.
National awards like Bharat Ratna, Padma Bhushan, and Kirti Chakra awarded during the republic day ceremony.
Hope, readers will be amazed to read those interesting and lesser-known facts of Indian republic day celebrations. The artefactindia proud to be a legitimate manufacturer of marble inlay products in India. All the marble inlay products from Artefactindia are carefully crafted by the vastly experienced artisans from the family background of ancestors worked in the construction of Tajmahal in Agra city.
To know more about our service and for product
enquire dial +919557221114.